2019 Volvo XC60 vs. Audi Q5
If you’re shopping for a luxury SUV in Laurel, the 2019 Volvo XC60
and the Audi Q5 are both well worth considering. When trying to decide which is the best crossover SUV for you, you’ll want to take note that the Volvo XC60 was named 2018 World Car of the Year
and 2018 North American Utility Vehicle of the Year
. That kind of prestigious recognition isn’t easy to earn. In this luxury SUV comparison from Underriner Volvo, we take a closer look at the Audi Q5 vs. Volvo XC60, paying special attention to their respective performance specs, interior features, and pricing.
Volvo XC60 vs. Audi Q5: Price & Configurations
- 2019 Volvo XC60: The entry-level Momentum is priced at $39,200, while the top-of-the-line Inscription trim carries a sticker price of $46,650. The XC60 is offered with either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, and a plug-in hybrid model is also available.
- 2019 Audi Q5: The base trim Premium model starts with an MSRP of $42,950, and the top Prestige trim is priced at $53,850.
Volvo XC60 vs. Audi Q5: Interior Dimensions & Features
- 2019 Volvo XC60: Inside this highly-reviewed Volvo SUV, you get comfortable seating for up to 5 with 41.5 inches of legroom in the front and 38 inches for passengers in the back seat. Dual-zone electronic climate control, power driver seat with memory, and power front passenger seat are standard. The Volvo XC60 cargo capacity measures in at 63.3 cubic feet.
- 2019 Audi Q5: In the Audi SUV, you also get seating for up to 5, but they’ll have a little less room, with only 41 inches of front legroom and 37.8 inches in the rear. The most noticeable loss of space, however, is in the cargo area, as the Q5 has a maximum cargo capacity of only 53.1 cubic feet.
Volvo XC60 vs. Audi Q5: Engine Specs & MPG
- 2019 Volvo XC60:
- Standard Engine: 2.0L in-line 4-cylinder turbocharged engine
- Horsepower: 250 hp
- EPA-Estimated Highway Fuel Economy: 28 mpg
- Fuel Tank Capacity:18.8 gallons
- 2019 Audi Q5:
- Standard Engine: 2.0L turbocharged TFSI® engine
- Horsepower: 248 hp
- EPA-estimated Highway Fuel Economy: 27 mpg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18.5 gallons
Will You Choose the 2019 Volvo XC60 or Audi Q5 in Billings?
Compare Volvo vs. Audi to find out which is the better choice for your next road trip to one of the beautiful state parks near Billings. Here at Underriner Volvo, we have a terrific selection of new Volvo XC60 models to upgrade your Big Timber and Livingston area commutes. If you’re interested in a used model, see how the 2018 XC60 and 2018 Q5 match up, then contact us today to schedule a test drive of the new or used Volvo XC60 model of your choice!
More From Underriner Volvo
When properly equipped, the 2019 Volvo XC60 towing capacity is equal to 3,500 pounds. This makes it a strong choice in the compact SUV segment, but drivers in the Big Timber area should note that this is a smaller maximum than you’ll get with the XC90. Still, for drivers seeking that perfect balance of performance, fuel…
Contact Us It seems like you can get anything with a subscription service these days. You can watch television and movies, buy new clothes, or try new products at home in the Laurel area. But is it possible to use a subscription service for a car? The Care by Volvo program does just that. Care…
When you need a vehicle that’s built to go the extra mile, you turn to the Volvo SUV lineup. From the Volvo XC40 to the Volvo XC90, these vehicles just might surprise you with their strength on the roads near Livingston. Take a look at the Volvo towing capacity specs below. Contact Us Volvo XC40…