What Volvo Engines and Trims Are Available?
Picking out a new car can be daunting, especially when engine options and trims can differ so greatly across an automaker’s lineup. Luckily, you won’t experience that same confusion with a new Volvo, as the engine and trim offerings are the same across the entire Volvo line. Explore the Volvo engines and trim levels on offer, and then visit Underriner Volvo to test drive your favorite Volvo model in the configuration of your choice.
- T5: A turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine that makes 250 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque
- T6: A twin-turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine that produces 315 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- T8 Hybrid: A more eco-conscious option that pairs the T6 engine with two electric motors to generate 400 hp and 472 lb-ft of torque
- Polestar: An enhanced version of the T6 engine that increases power to 367 hp and 347 lb-ft of torque
Volvo Trim Levels
- Dynamic: With a Volvo, you’re sure the get top-of-the-line performance and furnishings even at the base level. The Volvo Dynamic trim lets Big Timber drivers enjoy a luxury model for a more budget-friendly price.
- Inscription: The Volvo Inscription trim boosts your experience all around, promising added style, comfort, and convenience. The Volvo XC60 Inscription, for instance, is a critically-acclaimed choice due to its competitive performance and in-cabin offerings.
- Cross Country: Looking to take the road less-traveled? The Volvo Cross Country trim is well-suited for rough terrain and slippery roads alike. With this model, even the most rugged Livingston roads won’t stand a chance against your Volvo.
- Momentum: For equal parts muscle and sophistication, the Volvo Momentum trim level is an excellent choice.
- R-Design: This sport-oriented trim promises sleek styling, not to mention upgrades and and enhancements to the engine, suspension, wheels, and brakes.
- Polestar: If unbeatable performance is at the very top of your list of must-have’s, the Volvo Polestar trim level is sure to impress.
- Excellence: The name says it all here! Big Timber drivers for whom nothing less than the best will suffice are sure to be thrilled by the capabilities and accommodations inside this ultra-premium trim.
Tour the New Volvo Lineup at Underriner Volvo
Fortunately, with this handy guide, choosing your new Volvo becomes that much easier. Contact our Billings Volvo dealership to learn more about any of the Volvo engines or trims discussed here. Or if you already know which new Volvo you’d like, you can easily apply for financing online to get the car-buying process started from home!
New Volvo Specials in Billings
More From Underriner Volvo
When properly equipped, the 2019 Volvo XC60 towing capacity is equal to 3,500 pounds. This makes it a strong choice in the compact SUV segment, but drivers in the Big Timber area should note that this is a smaller maximum than you’ll get with the XC90. Still, for drivers seeking that perfect balance of performance, fuel…
Contact Us It seems like you can get anything with a subscription service these days. You can watch television and movies, buy new clothes, or try new products at home in the Laurel area. But is it possible to use a subscription service for a car? The Care by Volvo program does just that. Care…
When you need a vehicle that’s built to go the extra mile, you turn to the Volvo SUV lineup. From the Volvo XC40 to the Volvo XC90, these vehicles just might surprise you with their strength on the roads near Livingston. Take a look at the Volvo towing capacity specs below. Contact Us Volvo XC40…