Volvo S80 Platinum
The 2016 Volvo S80 Platinum trim offers driver-assistance technologies and high-end features for Billings and Lockwood drivers to enjoy. As the top-range trim level of a luxury sedan, it represents the zenith of design and comes equipped with some of the latest technologies available, so drivers need look no further to identify the very best.
The 2016 Volvo S80 Platinum, like the Premier trim, comes with leather-faced seats with heating functions in the front, but it also provides a number of additions for Billings and Lockwood drivers to enjoy, including:
- Interior Accent Lighting: Soft LED lighting provides subtle illumination of the vehicle’s cabin, which is ideal for those who like to drive after dark and add a little edge to their model.
- Harman/Kardon Surround-Sound Audio System: Utilizing 12 state-of-the-art speakers, this sound system delivers high-class audio and comes from one of the biggest names in music production.
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors: The S80 Platinum makes maneuvering a breeze by fitting ultrasonic sensors in both the front and rear of the vehicle.
- Automatic High-Beam Headlight Control: When you’re driving at night, you don’t have to worry about flipping your high beams on and off. The S80 will detect approaching vehicles and do the job for you.
The 2016 Volvo S80 Platinum offers Billings and Lockwood drivers superb peace of mind thanks to its 2016 Top Safety Pick+ designation from the IIHS. The Platinum trim including all the driver-assistance features of the Technology Package (an option on the Premier trim), including:
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Unlike standard cruise control, the S80 Platinum can automatically increase or decrease your cruising speed to account for the distance between your Volvo and the vehicle ahead.
- Frontal Collision Mitigation System with Pedestrian/Cyclist Detection: The area ahead of your S80 is constantly scanned for stationary obstructions, as well as moving hazards such as pedestrians and cyclists. If an accident becomes imminent, an alert is provided.
- Lane-Departure Warning System: The rearview camera is used to monitor your position on the road. Should you begin to drift from your lane without indicating, an alert will be provided to let you center yourself once again.
- Blind Spot Monitoring: Sensors can detect the presence of a vehicle in your blind spot, then provide an indicator on the appropriate side-mirror to let you know that one is there.
Experience the Height of Automotive Engineering in the 2016 Volvo S80 Platinum
When it comes down to it, nothing can come close to competing with the 2016 Volvo S80 Platinum. Now that you’ve read about it, we’re sure you’d like to experience it for yourself, whether you’re coming from Lockwood or any of the surrounding communities — come to Underriner Volvo in Billings, MT to do just that.