Volvo S80 Premier
The 2016 Volvo S80 Premier is a luxury sedan that evokes a sense of first-class power. Standing on 17-inch alloy wheels as standard to ensure superlative performance, its bold lines are highlighted by LED daytime running lights and integrated fog lights.
The interior design is just as impressive, with all seats trimmed in premium leather, and a sunroof fitted as standard to let in a panoramic view of the area above your vehicle. Luxury is combined with practicality thanks to the addition of a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel and a split-folding rear seat with trunk pass-through.
Comfort and Convenience
- Heated Eight-Way Power Front Seats with Driver Memory Settings
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Eight-Speaker Sound System with a Six-CD Changer, Satellite Radio, and HD Radio
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio
- GPS Navigation
The S80 Premier even includes a standard low-speed frontal collision-warning and -mitigation system. It constantly scans the area ahead of your vehicle for obstructions, then provides an alert if a crash becomes likely. Should you fail to react, the system will apply corrective braking to help avoid an accident from occurring.
The 2016 Volvo S80 Premier helps define the luxury SUV segment by bringing state-of-the-art connectivity features to the table, including Sensus Connect and Volvo On Call:
- Sensus Connect: Converts your in-dash touchscreen into an on-the-go internet browser. It has its own Wi-Fi hotspot, and lets you control apps covering anything from internet radio to GPS navigation with ease.
- Volvo On Call: The Volvo On Call app lets drivers view their vehicle’s door lock status, fuel level, and maintenance reports from their smartphones. While driving, you can hit the Volvo On Call button to speak to an operator. They’ll be able to dispatch assistance to your location if you require roadside assistance.
The 2016 Volvo S80 Premier is Feature-Packed and Brilliantly Appointed
Drivers in search of a luxury sedan will naturally have considered the exquisite 2016 Volvo S80 Premier. To learn more about the Premier trim, as well as the upper-range Platinum, or to take the S80 out for a test-drive near Lockwood, just contact Underriner Volvo.