Volvo Towing Capacity: SUV Comparison
When you need a vehicle that’s built to go the extra mile, you turn to the Volvo SUV lineup. From the Volvo XC40 to the Volvo XC90, these vehicles just might surprise you with their strength on the roads near Livingston. Take a look at the Volvo towing capacity specs below.
- With engine options ranging from a 187-hp 2.0L turbocharged I4 to a 248-hp 2.0L turbocharged option, this model has a towing capacity of up to 3,500 pounds.
- Inside the cabin, you can seat five passengers with 57.5 cubic feet of cargo space.
The Volvo XC60 is an award-winning compact crossover that has gained a reputation for efficient performance, luxurious interior, and undeniable style.
- Three engine options are available: a 250-hp 2.0L 4-cylinder engine, a 316-hp 2.0L turbo and supercharged option, and a 400-hp 2.0L turbo and supercharged option with an electric motor.
- You can expect a Volvo SUV towing capacity of up to 3,500 pounds when properly equipped.
- This 5-seater vehicle has a total of 63.3 cubic feet in total cargo capacity.
The Volvo XC90 is the most-awarded luxury SUV on the market today, and it’s not hard to see why. The interior and exterior were designed with incredible elegance, but this impressive vehicle isn’t just about looks.
- This epic engineering produces serious power on the road, sharing the same powerhouse engine options as the XC60, but the Volvo XC90 towing capacity ranges from 4,000 to 5,000 pounds when properly equipped.
- You can utilize 85.7 cubic feet of cargo space inside the cabin in this 7-seat SUV.
Find Your Auto Match at Underriner Volvo
When it comes to the Volvo towing capacity, you can’t lose! Just let your needs and wants guide you toward the right option. Do you want an agile luxury crossover that can zip through Laurel traffic with ease, or would you prefer a spacious and sophisticated SUV that can tow up to 5,000 pounds of equipment our past Cody?
If you’re still stumped, drop by Underriner Volvo to get a closer look at your options with our knowledgeable experts. You can even apply for financing in advance, so you can save time at the dealership! Want to get a better sense of how Volvo SUVs compare? Start by pitting the 2019 Volvo XC60 vs. XC90.
More from Underriner Volvo
When properly equipped, the 2019 Volvo XC60 towing capacity is equal to 3,500 pounds. This makes it a strong choice in the compact SUV segment, but drivers in the Big Timber area should note that this is a smaller maximum than you’ll get with the XC90. Still, for drivers seeking that perfect balance of performance, fuel…
Contact Us It seems like you can get anything with a subscription service these days. You can watch television and movies, buy new clothes, or try new products at home in the Laurel area. But is it possible to use a subscription service for a car? The Care by Volvo program does just that. Care…
When you need a vehicle that’s built to go the extra mile, you turn to the Volvo SUV lineup. From the Volvo XC40 to the Volvo XC90, these vehicles just might surprise you with their strength on the roads near Livingston. Take a look at the Volvo towing capacity specs below. Contact Us Volvo XC40…