Volvo XC90 Maintenance Schedule Overview
The Volvo XC90 maintenance schedule includes a variety of services over the course of about 10,000 to 150,000 miles. Fortunately, the Volvo service center at Underriner Volvo can help you keep your vehicle in peak condition with expert auto care. We understand that keeping up with regular service intervals can be challenging. That’s why we offer a full range of services for Laurel and Big Timber Volvo drivers. Not to mention, we always remain competitively priced!
What Types of Services Can You Expect?
Every 10,000 miles or so, your new Volvo XC90 should be taken to factory-trained technicians for a check-up, routine maintenance, and genuine parts replacement. The services your vehicle will receive can change, based on its age and mileage. Depending on the service interval, be it the 10,000- or 150,000-mile mark, your vehicle may receive any of the following common services:
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement: Over time, oil collects contaminants, which build up in the oil filter. Fresh oil is needed to keep the moving parts in your vehicle’s engine from rubbing together and eventually causing damage.
- Coolant Level Check: Coolant, or antifreeze and water, moves through the engine and absorbs excess heat, preventing engine overheating and failure. Our technicians know how much coolant your vehicle needs and which brand to use.
- Tire Rotation: When it comes to tire health, routine tire rotation is a must. This service helps promote even tread wear and extends the life your tires. Find out when to replace your Volvo XC90 tires with our guide.
- Brake Pad Replacement: Changing brake pads regularly helps ensure maximum stopping power. If you hear screeching when you brake, or your car juts forward, don’t wait for your next interval; head to Underriner Volvo as soon as possible for a brake check.
- Timing Belt Replacement: The timing belt keeps the crankshaft and camshaft working as one and should be replaced for preventative maintenance. Unlike the services above, which are recommended early in your vehicle’s life, this service is suggested between 40,000 and 120,000 miles.
- Suspension & Steering Inspection: Like timing belt replacement, suspension checks aren’t typically needed right away. Suspension and steering inspection assess the condition of the springs, struts, power steering pump, and more.
Schedule a Visit to Our Volvo Service Center Today!
If your Volvo XC90 is due for service, schedule an appointment at Underriner Volvo in Billings, MT! Our team of Volvo-certified technicians uses top-notch equipment and Volvo parts to complete repairs and maintenance. Before you book your scheduled maintenance, contact us to learn more about our current service and parts specials!