What is Volvo On Call?
In short, Volvo On Call is your built-in assistance system. Features can be accessed remotely via the Volvo On Call app or right from your driver’s seat, and they represent the next great leap forward in automotive convenience.
Explore Volvo On Call Features
- Lock Unlock: Wherever you are in the world, locking and unlocking can be performed remotely.
- Climate Control: Remotely warm the cabin for cold Bozeman mornings or cool it down during summer treks between Sheridan and Billings.
- Send Destination: If you have your destination pulled up in Google Maps, you can have it sent straight to your Volvo’s GPS system before hitting the road.
- Driving Journal: Keep a detailed record of your trips, and export them as either an Excel or .CSV file.
- Roadside Assistance: Should you need help along your journey, you can quickly reach an operator in order to dispatch assistance to your GPS location.
- Emergency Support: Hit the overhead console’s SOS button to receive emergency assistance without delay.
- Automatic Collision Alert: Your Volvo can also automatically alert a trained operator in the unlikely event of a collision being detected.
- Theft Alert: With this function, you’ll be alerted to suspicious entry. If your vehicle is stolen, you can then immobilize it or use GPS to find it.
Put the Volvo On Call App to the Test at Underriner Volvo
Available with models across the new Volvo lineup, including the ones offered with Care by Volvo, Volvo On Call is just one of the many features that sets our models apart from the competition. For a demonstration of the latest Volvo technology, simply contact us today!